Mini Sealer Instructions
Rotate the black slider away from between the two moving parts of the sealer.
Open battery lid; insert 2 AA batteries observing polarity and close the lid.
Insert the flattened bag in between the two moving parts of the sealer.
Place sealer towards one side of the bag, where you want to start sealing.
Press the two parts of the sealer together, squeezing the bag between them. The sealing element will get HOT and start sealing the bag.
Slide the sealer slowly and firmly towards the opposite edge of the bag, making sure the two surfaces of the bag are sealed together.
Once you reached the opposite end of the bag, stop pressing on the sealer.
After sealing, slide the black cover between the two moving parts of the sealer.
Notes on using this product safely:
- This bag sealer seals bags using heat, so do NOT TOUCH the white heating element at any time.
- Do not keep this bag sealer around kids or pets.
- Remove batteries from product when not in use for longer periods of time.
- Do NOT store this sealer with batteries inside of it.
- Do NOT apply pressure on the sealer when the black protective cover is in the UP position.
- Do NOT use on any materials other than plastic bags.
- Do NOT use this sealer in any way other than its intended purpose.
- Do NOT apply pressure on the sealer for more than 30 seconds at a time.